If the Login page is not displaying correctly, press CTRL+F5 to refresh the page. If you continue to experience difficulties, check the following:
- You must use a supported browser. WebIZ is supported in:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9-11
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Turn off Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer.
- If you mistakenly try to run WebIZ in compatibility mode on Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9, a warning message will appear on the Login screen telling you to turn off compatibility mode.
- Disable compatibility mode via the Compatibility View settings from the Tools menu. Clear out the Download updated compatibility lists via the Microsoft check box and click Close
- The compatibility mode settings do not interfere with WebIZ in Internet Explorer 10 and above
Turn off your browser's Pop-up Blocker.
- The Pop-up Blocker must be turned off to ensure that WebIZ sends all necessary messages. If you click a button and no window is rendered, check that the Pop-up Blocker is turned off.
- If the Pop-up Blocker is turned on, a warning message will appear telling you to turn off the Pop-up blocker. Click on the warning message to disable the Pop-up Blocker.
- Click the "Show advanced settings" link, and then click the Content Settings buttons in the Privacy section.
- After making this selection, click the Done button to save your changes and return to the previous screen.
- Click on the Tools drop-down and select Options.
- Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Refresh your browser by right-clicking anywhere on the page and selecting Reload or using the Reload button in the toolbar.
- Click the “gear” icon/Tools menu to the right of the Internet Explorer address bar.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Then, select the earth (Internet) icon.
- Then select the Custom Level button under the Security level for this zone section.
- Locate the Scripting section within the list.
- Under Active Scripting, select Enable, then click OK.
- Answer Yes to the following conformation box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Refresh your browser by right-clicking anywhere on the page and selecting Refresh, or by using the Refresh button in the toolbar.
The Philadelphia KIDS Plus system is for authorized users only. Individuals accessing KIDS Plus with or without authority or in excess of their authority are subject to having all their activities on this system monitored and recorded by the system personnel. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, system personnel may provide the evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials.