- February 14, 2018
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health
The Philadelphia Immunization Program is hosting a free VFC & VFAAR 101 Training (formally Office Manager Training). Class participants are limited to 30 individuals and will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This 1.5-hour education session will focus on the policies, procedures, and practices of the VFC, VFAAR, and AFIX programs. We encourage attendance by anyone responsible for ordering vaccines, screening patients for VFC/VFAAR eligibility, overseeing storage and handling practices, and/or overseeing staff who handle VFC/VFAAR vaccines. This course is beneficial to new practitioners as well as seasoned practitioners who are in need of a refresher course or would like an update on Best Practices for VFC/VFAAR.
This class is limited to 30 participants, and pre-registration is required. To register, click here.
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM **Please arrive 10 minutes early**
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health, 500 South Broad Street, Phladelphia
If you cannot access the registration link, please give us a call and we can register you.
- DPH Provider Education
- Mohan Nagaraja; Mohan.Nagaraja@phila.gov 215-685-6872
- Joani Schmeling: Joani.Schmeling@phila.gov 215-685-6490